LOCTITE EA 4108
(Žinomas MACROPLAST ESP 4108 )
1-part, metal-filled, structural bonding epoxy adhesive providing maximum resistance to all loads. Excellent chemical and high temperature resistance.
LOCTITE EA 4108 is a 1-part, silver-colored, metal-filled, heat-cured, free-flowing epoxy adhesive that looks like solder when cured. It is designed to provide maximum resistance to impacts, shearing, cleavage and tensile loads. Its chemical resistance and high temperature performance are also extremely good. Will bond to a wide variety of surfaces.
- Ideal for general assembly
- Provides maximum resistance to all loads
- Good chemical and high temperature resistance
- Looks like solder when cured
- Suitable for a range of substrates